CSP International Fashion Group is one of the leading players in the world markets of hosiery and underwear.
CSP International is the only Italian Group producing hosiery and underwear listed at the Milan Stock Exchange.
SP International was founded in 1973 as a producer of women’s hosiery in the industrial district of Castel Goffredo (Mantua - Italy), an area that produces 2/3 of the tights consumed in Europe and 1/3 of the tights consumed in the world.
Though innovation and dynamism, the Company combines the large dimensions of broad based consumer goods, with the tastes, styles and trends of the fashion world, with a wide range of brands and collections.
In order to diversify the offer, during the last decade, CSP International has realized several acquisitions:
- In 1999 it purchased the Le Bourget group, the third largest company in the tights and stockings market in France.
- In 2000 it purchased the Lepel company, with a consolidated position in the corsetry market and with a particular specialization in bras, among which the famous Belsen..
- In 2008 it purchased the brand Liberti, specialized in corsetry, lingerie and beachwear of high level.
- In 2010 it purchased the WELL French Group, which owns 20% share of the hosiery market in France.
- In 2012 it purchased the brand CAGI, a well known Italian hystorical brand on the male underwear market.
The CSP International group’s mission is to produce and distribute throughout the world the best quality and innovating products, in the core business of hosiery and in underwear, bodywear and beachwear.